Whether buying your first home, trying to improve your credit, or struggling to avoid foreclosure, our experienced advisor is here to work with you.
Understanding the banking system, credit scoring, and the homebuying process can be overwhelming and confusing. You don't have to do it alone.
- Pre-Purchase Counseling: Prepares clients for the process of purchasing a home and prequalification
- Credit & Budget: For anyone who needs to be pre-qualified for a mortgage or just wants to improve and fix their credit
- Foreclosure: Counseling for clients that are facing foreclosure
- Reverse Mortgages: Enables seniors to utilize the equity in their home to improve their living conditions ( 62+)
- Home Insurance: Clears up the mystery surrounding types of home insurance, what you need, and how to get insurance
These services are available to everyone. Remember, you should never pay someone to "fix" your credit or "take care of" an impending foreclosure. Scammers target struggling households and make false guarantees.